appointed Fellow TU Eindhoven fac.Built Environment
Some past highlights
Author book: People vs Resources (NL: Gebroken Kringlopen)
chair and organiser 1 st World conference Sustainable Building (SB2000, Maastricht)
honorary member of the Chinese academy for Science and Technology, Wuxi, PRChina
expert missions for UNDP, OECD, Nuffic
guest lecturing, in Prague, Zurich, Aachen, Guimaraes (Pt), Hasselt(Be),
advisor to central European countries accession for the EU (“90ties”)
advisor to Ministry of construction , PR China, for Sustainable Building development 2003-2006
Research leader for the pan European ministers of housing conference, 2002
founder and Editor in Chief, Int Magazine ‘Sustainable Building’, 2000-2004
initiative and design demonstration house from recycled materials, 1995 (Dutch IBC environmental award)
Book: Sustainable Housing, a conceptual approach , 2006 ISBN: 978-90-8594-020-3
THE OFFICE: –> RiBuilT
CONTACT DETAILS –> contact
– office development in Iran: design guidelines and terms of reference for the project: workshops, research, and project brief.
– preparation and shared moderating of the IEA Future Buildings Forum conference, AgentschapNL & ministry of economic affairs
– (team) work for the Ministry of Construction in China, exploring the introduction of Sustainable Building: workshops, policy analyses, tool development.
– local community value study Zaanstad The Netherlands: How can unemployed people create value from their direct built environment, in terms of energy water and food harvests, and more.
– documentation of global green and successful policy examples for The Canadian Government.
– assignment for the EU-China program, to assist Shenzhen City in developing new Urban districts in a sustainable way.
– community development in Iran coastal area, as a workers village for the Industry: Sustainable community development: total project: local analyses, concept design, materialisation, energyplan, social community strategy.
– project tours with foreign experts groups in The Netherlands
– invited key note presentations : Florence Architecture Forum, IEA Future Buildings Forum, and many others.
– Speaker invited for several companies events
– advisor/consultant for new bachelor and master courses.