- Buyers can order, send requests and reservations for books or ebooks from RiBuilT through the website with the URL www.ribuilt.eu or by mail, e-mail and phone.
- Online orders can be paid immediately using creditcard, or iDeal.
- RiBuilT reserves the right to refuse deliveries to customers who are in arrears on earlier payments.
- In case you order a book before its official publication date, we will reserve the book for you and send it to you upon its publication date.
Prices and payments
- All prices are in EURO and are in accordance with the Fixed Book Price Law, in case of printed books. In case of dispute about price, offer or conditions, the publisher’s interpretation prevails.
- Hard-copy’ s ordered through our webshop are shipped to a limited amount of countries. We ask readers from other countries to use the ebook option, to avoid too much shipping and costs.
- Orders submitted through our webshop are shipped using PostNL. The costs of shipment are calculated and presented to the customer during the order process.
- Orders by booksellers are shipped without additional costs through our partner of the moment. In case it is agreed upon to send the order using a different shipment method, additional costs may apply.
- You can check the availability of a title on its product page.
- In case the title is out of stock, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- In case you paid for an order we cannot fulfil because the title is out of stock, we will refund you as soon as possible.
- Upon payment for the order you accept our conditions of sale. We will send your order to the address submitted during the order process or to the address associated with your online account.
- We will ship books within 5 working days. RiBuilT does not accept liability for any delay caused by other parties.
- Books, if in perfect condition and with the receipt or order reference, may be returned within 30 days of purchase. We will refund you.
- However, Ebooks and other digital publications are non-returnable.